Stories from the home of a preemie baby and extraordinarily large black Labrador

Thursday, May 26, 2011

2 Months Old!

Cam is two months old today. Somehow, 7 weeks must have gotten lost in a time warp! In just two months, the little bear has nearly doubled his weight and gotten 4" taller. I can't believe how fast things go...

From this:


4 days old - 4 lbs. 13 oz. (Approximately the same weight as my double chin in this photo)

To this:
2 months old - 9 lbs. 2 oz.
"Yeah, Ma! 2 months old. Double fist bump! Don't leave me hangin'!"

And this...
"Does this pose show off my left bicep, Mom?"

And this..
"Slap me some paw, Winnie..."









And in celebration of his 2 month birthday, "someone" has chosen to completely forego naps today. Which is a big commitment for a baby who normally snoozes away 20 hours of each day. Excuse me while I go drive around town now until he gets bored enough to fall asleep and end the party.

Happy birthday, LB. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment